Emergency and Preventative Commercial Services in New England
Suspect an emergency? Don’t panic. Do take action.
If you identify any type of an electrical, plumbing, or HVAC/R emergency take comfort in knowing that the professionals at Cranney Companies are ready and available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Our consistently trained team is prepared and ready to combat any emergency thrown our way using industry-leading technology and equipment. We think of your problems as our own, so our response time is speedy and our commitment to quality service remains unmatched.
Top Signs of an Electrical Emergency
While plumbing and HVAC/R emergencies may pose serious threats, electrical emergencies tend to be most dangerous. Knowing when an electrical emergency is happening can make a BIG difference in protecting your home, commercial or industrial space, and business. Please watch out for the following:
- Burning Smells: This may seem obvious, but it is so often dismissed. There’s really no way of knowing what is happening behind the walls. Even if you can’t see the problem, know that one may very well exist. Trust your nose (and your instincts).
- Power Outages: Not only are unexpected power outages inconvenient, they may also be a sign of a larger electrical problem.
- Arcing Wires: A common cause of electrical-related fires, arcing wires demand professional attention.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection: If you detect any traces of carbon monoxide don’t think twice. Immediately contact a professional.
Our Preventative Maintenance Solutions
At Cranney Companies, we offer regular, scheduled maintenance programs that help to prevent, if not eliminate, emergencies while reducing costs spent on frequent. Our preferred customer program…
- Grants priority service
- Extends equipment life
- Lowers utility bills
- Provides materials discounts
- Improves overall safety
When it comes to potential emergencies, do not hesitate. Call Cranney Companies right away so our professionals can manage the problem and protect your business.