Commercial Electric Solutions in Boston
From engineering and design through final installation and maintenance, Cranney Companies can manage any commercial electrical challenge or relocation, big and small.
Here is a comprehensive list of some of our full-service electrical solutions:
- Primary and secondary power distribution
- Emergency and standby generator installation and maintenance
- Interior and exterior lighting
- LED retrofits and installation
- Data and voice network systems
- Machine and process control layout and integration
- Custom control systems
- Programmable controller design and simplicity integration
- Retrofitting electric controls on equipment
- Variable frequency speed drive design and installation
- Approved vendor for utility rebate installations for variable frequency speed drives
- Energy management systems
- Full documentation available for every installation
- Medium voltage installation and repair up to 35kV
- HVAC controls
- Medium voltage (2.4kV 34.5kV)
- Electrical distribution
- Power factor correction
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Automation
- Energy Management
The Cranney Companies Advantage
At Cranney Companies we take great pride in our work across New England. The highly trained and fully-certified team at Cranney excels at working together to complete whatever challenge each job entails. We see your electrical problems as our own and do everything in our power to keep that light shining bright. What else makes us different? Here are a few things:
- We are dedicated to consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Cranney Companies is one-stop destination for all electrical (plumbing and HVAC/R needs) including: Power Distribution, Construction, Service, Communications, Preventative Maintenance, Systems Design & Integrations.
- One Team Total Solutions provide customers with one point of contact for all electrical and mechanical needs.
- Our trained team provides relocation expertise.
- We offer full-service engineering, design, installation, and continued preventative maintenance solutions.
- Available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Do you have commercial electrical repair and installation concerns? Look no further. Call Cranney Companies today and let us get to work for you.