Chilled Water System Installations in New England
We’re proud to be in the business of keeping New England cool!
If you’re looking for superior comfort and advantages in efficiency, chilled water systems, also called chillers, are the clear way to go! At Cranney Companies we mostly install these powerful systems in large commercial and industrial spaces. Chillers evenly and comfortably distribute cool air throughout any large indoor space while paying particular attention to cost efficiency.
Benefits of a Chilled Water System Installation
There are many benefits to installing and properly maintaining a chilled water system. Some advantages include:
- Customizable: Our team of engineers and designers will customize the placement and configuration of your chilled water system in accordance with space, sound, and maintenance requirements.
- Refrigerant Containment: Installed in a central location allows for easier maintenance while reducing the potential for major refrigerant leaks.
- Packaged Systems: Chillers are available as completely pre-packaged systems that incorporate the condenser, evaporator, compressor, expansion device, and air- or water-cooled condenser. This is helpful for the consumer because it reduces labor costs and makes for easier, faster installation.
The Cranney Companies Advantage
When you work with Cranney Companies of New England, you are partnering with a team that views your HVAC/R challenges as its own. From engineering through designing and installation, we remain committed to providing superior service at affordable prices—no exceptions! Our trained and fully-certified technicians will not be satisfied until they have exceeded customer expectations, end of story. Other benefits include:
- A variety of specialized services
- One team total solutions
- A featured client list of very happy customers
- Available emergency service 24-hours a day/seven days a week (we’re always here to help)!
Stay cool, New England! Call Cranney Companies today and speak with an informed professional to help with all of your water chiller system installation and repair questions.